Friday, March 2, 2012

Bed of Flowers


Floral and checkered fabrics,  vintage artwork and furniture pieces, coloured  walls and antique chandeliers...

Let me introduce you to ultra romantic Bed of Flowers, another pretty interior I have recently discovered while investigating Dutch magazines at the local library. It is located in Beuningen, in the province of Gelderland.
Bed of Flowers is a small (very small !) scale bed and breakfast.
The common areas...

Now, the two (!) darling bedrooms. Lime green or egg yolk... which one do you prefer ?

The coloured feature walls are very unusual in romantic interiors. Mostly you see these vintage inspired furniture and acessories paired with pastel colours or white walls. 
The bathroom looks so Dutch to me. In my previous house I had exactly the same floor and almost the same walls/atmosphere .

Nijmegen is just 6 km away from Beuningen, and a wonderful city for shopping and cultural activities.
From Beuningen you can reach it by bycicle, I'm sure. During next posts I will be posting about Nijmegen, btw.
Feeling inspired for more ?  Then, click here to visit the bed & breakfast website. Or go to: www.bedofflowers.nl

******
Follow me on Twitter: @AnnaGFH

1 comment:

Wren said...

Just beautiful! I love vintage and these photos are fantastic. Thank you for sharing.