Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elections in the NL

There are going to be elections for the Dutch government tomorrow in the NL and therefore I have been doing lately a lot of research and talk. Yesterday I have done some tests at the sites www.kieskompas.nl and www.stemwijzer.nl (but I guess I knew the results already...). I am really eager to vote tomorrow ! Even if you do not have the right to vote but wish to know more about the political structure in the NL then visit American cloggie's blog at: Clogs and Tulips She summarized very well how things work in clogland.

5 comments:

Aledys Ver said...

It's been fun the last couple of weeks to follow all the political gedoe in the NL. I am still amazed at how low profile everything is, that is, compared to what it is back home, in Arg. for example. There you get fed up and completely saturated with all the ads, tv spots, posters, debates, media coverage, arguments, etc.

American Cloggie said...

Thanks for the link love! Have you tried Stepwijzer? It's the same thing as the other two, but it features caricatures of each of the party candidates on scooters. With each question you answer, the candidates move either forwards or backwards in the "race" depending on your answer. Great for a laugh and a good time. It's at stepwijzer.nl. Great that you're voting tomorrow! I'm so jealous!

Anita said...

Aledys: I remember, I know it.
Cloggie: thanks for sharing that, I will have a look !

Jaboticaba Preta said...

Rsrs I still miss our brazilian presidential elections in 1989. :D

Anita said...

Jabo: I remember it, everything registered by my eyes.