Saturday, February 13, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Why is it so difficult picturing myself ?

On 13th February 2009 I started a blog. I was not so sure how I was going to manage it, when, how or why. I thought it could be a good hobby to relax and learn more about this means of communication. I never imagined that less than a half year later I would be meeting some other bloggers personally. I thought that only my family, work colleagues and some friends would be checking it. One year later... I discovered that  my family and friends do not follow/read it, some colleagues do. I am mostly read by other bloggers.



Things I do not like or avoid to talk in this blog: about my family in Brazil and in the NL, my work or work related aspects, things I dislike/had a bad experience with. Things you will see here a lot: photos from travels (Holland and Brazil - I avoid posting about other countries. Hey ! it is a blog a bout Holland, remember ?), nature, culture, interviews with foreigners, holidays, restaurants and recipes. Most photos (95% ?) are made by me. I try to give the credits of the other photos as much as I can.
Above: Edu, Gabriela, Faby.
Below, from l. to r.: Dani, Aledys Ver and Jane.

These people above are some fellow bloggers who have somehow supported my blog. Of course there are many many more who showed their appreciation, posted comments, brought critics, suggestions, and inserted a link in their blogs to mine. The above bloggers were courageous enough to grab a camera, go to the front of a mirror, make a click and send me their own photos to be posted here.OBRIGADA !!!

Update: Thanks also to  Lu Russa  for all the support.
(Check here my first post from 13th Feb. 2009).

16 comments:

Presépio no Canal said...

Parabens, Anita :-) pelo teu blog :-) E muito bonito! :-) Continua!
As fotos que te enviaram estao girissimas! E as tuas...bem, continuas a lembrar-me uma querida amiga e colega que deixei em Lisboa! ;-) Sao tao parecidas!
Um beijinho grande e muitos sucessos para ti e para o teu blog ;-)
Boa Semana! :-)

Breigh said...

Happy Blogiversary! :)

thamarai said...

Many congrats!! :) Looking forward to a lot more to come...I always love visiting your blog..It indeed cheers me up..and keep up the good photos..:) thanks!

Lu_Russa said...

Parabéns pelo aniversário de 1 ano de Blog !!! espero que vc continue aqui conosco por muito tempo !!

bjos

LuRussa

Anonymous said...

Congratulation !!!!!
Very well done that you managed this all by yourself. You love it a lot and you don’t leave home without your new companion, your camera. You write very well (and quick) and it’s nice to see how you express yourself.
Good luck with your blog and up to the next 1, 2, 3, … year(s), to 100, 200, 1000, … followers, to 200, 500, 1000, … visitors a day, …..

Love,

Willem

by Faby said...

Feliz Aniversário ao blog!!! Que ele continue lhe trazendo apenas coisas boas. Foi ótimo te-la conhecido Anita! Muito sucesso a você!

Adorei as fotos... a Jane me fez rir (pra variar)!

Um beijo grande
Faby

Leti Locatelli said...

Feliz aniversario, Anita!
Your blog inspire me and give me comfort in this special time i'm going through before definitely moving to The Netherlands.
Thanks for sharing your experiences and see you soon!
Leti

Aledys Ver said...

What a great job you've done with this, Anita. Nice way of celebrating one year of "Greetings...."!
Thanks to you for being an inspiration and for sharing so many wonderful things with us!
Besinhos,
A.

Anita said...

Thanks all !!
Pow ! E a galera do Brasil nem percebeu que a fotinha ta aqui no brogui. Carnaval, e brasileiro e’ isso ai: deve estar tudo encachaçado, curtindo a folia. Sei...

Orangesplaash said...

Congratulations on the first anniversary..There is indeed only one way - Up!! Keep going.

Beach Vintage said...

Hi Anita, Happy 1st Birthday to you. Congratulations on continuing your blog. All the best . xx

Mara Pusch said...

Queridissima!!!!! Super Parabéns!!!!! Que vc continue com o blog, que é muito bacana... e ainda tem nas versões pra inglês ver e prá brasileiro ler rsrsrsrsr.
Logo chega minha foto!!!! e continue com a "tradução simultanea" rsrsrrsr. Super bjos com saudades!!!!

Mariangela said...

Hi Anitita...happy birthday...keep on bloguing. Sucess ever! beijos from Sampa

Pinay in Dutchland said...

Congrats Anita. One year is an achievement. Most of us here are celebrating one year in the blog world. I wasnt able to make an anniversary. Neck-deep work. More blogging years. Cheers!

Jane Murback said...

Parabééénsssssssssssss (atrasado). Também fazer aniver no sábado de carnaval é sacanagem, hein.
Brazucas são fueda, matam desde o fim de semana antes e a semana após o carnaval.
(Até imagino vc me olhando com seus olhos redondos enqto le esse coment)

Mil beijos.

Jane

Anita said...

Jane: tsk, tsk, tsk.
(Eu = fazendo olhos apertadinhos de tigre e batendo dedinhos na mesa).
20 chicotadas !