Monday, March 9, 2009


Can anybody tell me when the days are going to get a bit warmer?
(Brazilian folks : NO jokes about the name of this respectful bank please !)


Anonymous said...

Even this lurker wants the wheater changed, it really is terrible right now. Better happen fast.

pertedetemps said...

hahah! I wouldn't have catch up the juke about the name of the bank! Haha Twisted minded!
Gostei do blog!

Anita said...

Thanks for passing by !
Your blog is multilingual, very interesting, I am going to add it to my favorites. I also speak several languages, I thought about doing the same. At the end I peferred to concentrate my efforts on taking pics and just doing ii in English.
Quanto ao banco 'e excelente, moderno e bom servico.
Mas imagina: sera que meu salario ja entrou no Rabo ? humm, to precisando de mais deposito no rabo... por ai vai.
Constrangendor, mas depois a gente se acostuma (ui !). Ai, vou parar por aqui...